Family is Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just for Fun

Go down

Just for Fun Empty Just for Fun

Post by Admin Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:47 am

What is your favorite fruit flavor?
   Which two friends can you see together as a couple?
   Which sitcom character do you relate to?
   What was the happiest moment in your life?
   If you knew that this was your last day on earth, how would you spend it?
   Rate all your friends on the basis of their sense of humor on a scale of one to ten (10 being the highest).
   If you were granted three wishes, what would you ask for?
   Name one annoying habit of any of your friends', which you would really like to change?
   What are your pet peeves?
   Where do you see yourself five years from now?
   What would you do if you won the lottery?
   If you were born a boy/girl, how would things have turned out for you?
   Would you be brave enough to spend an entire hour alone in a cemetery?
   What is the one thing you wish you could do if given the chance?
   Do you believe that there is life beyond our planet?
   Got a phobia you want to share?
   What is the weirdest thing you've ever done?
   If you could be anyone, who would you be?
   What is your favorite thing about me?
   How long can you hold your breath?
   If you were stranded on an island, what are the three most important things that you think you would need?
   Have you ever tried bungee jumping or paragliding?
   How do you think the world is going to end? In flames or an ice age?
   Do you believe that the end of the world is looming in this year 2012?
   What is your definition of an incredible weekend?
   Ever experiment with drugs? If yes, which ones?
   What are the five things you cannot do without?
   Give us an idea of your hopes and dreams.
   What is your favorite day of the week?
   Are you a cat/dog person?
   If you had to choose between world domination or world peace, which one
   would you pick?
   What is your favorite breakfast meal?
   Who or what inspires you?
   What is your favorite color and why?
   If you could live on any other planet, which one would it be?
   How many places have you traveled to? Name them.

Last edited by Admin on Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://familyisfamily.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Just for Fun Empty Re: Just for Fun

Post by Admin Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:52 am

101 Fun & Interesting Questions To Perk Up Boring Gatherings

Tell me the 3 best things about you.
On a scale of 1-10, how strict are/were your parents?
Who was your worst teacher? Why?
Who was your favorite teacher? Why?
Which would you pick: being world-class attractive, a genius or famous for doing something great?
Who are the 3 greatest living musicians?
If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
What was your favorite toy growing up?
Name 3 celebrities you most admire.
Name a celebrity you think is lame.
What accomplishment are you most proud of?
Which of your friends are you proudest of? Why?
What's the most beautiful place you've ever been?
What are your 3 favorite movies?
How would you describe me to your friends?
Which historical figure would you like to be?
What's the right age to get married?
Tell me 3 things you remember about kindergarten.
What paper that you've written are you most proud of?
What would you do if you were invisible for a day?
Who would you like to live like for a day?
If you could time travel, where would you go?
If you could live in any TV home, what would it be?
What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
Would you rather live for a week in the past or the future?
What's your most embarrassing childhood memory?
What's your best childhood memory?
What's your favorite holiday?
If you could eat only 3 foods for the rest of your life, what would they be?
If you could be a cartoon character for a week, who would you be?
If you could have dinner with anyone from history, who would it be?
What's one choice you really regret?
What's your favorite childhood book?
What's a great book you've read recently?
Do you feel like a leader or a follower?
If you could ask your pet 3 questions, what would they be?
What's the most courageous thing you've ever done?
Who would play you in a movie of your life?
If you could be an Olympic athlete, in what sport would you compete?
If you had to live in a different state, what would it be?
What living person, other than family members, do you most admire?
What has been your favorite family vacation?
If you could choose your own nickname, what would it be?
Who is the funniest person you know?
What's your favorite thing about one of your grandparents?
Tell the person to your right your favorite thing about them.
Do you ever talk to yourself? When and what do you say?
When you're having a bad day, what do you do to make yourself feel better?
Which TV family is most like your own?
What's your favorite smell in the whole world?
What do you think is the greatest invention of all time?
Using one word, how would you describe your family?
Would you rather win an Olympic medal, an Academy Award or the Nobel Peace prize?
What's your favorite time of day?
What's your favorite season?
What's the one food you could never bring yourself to eat?
What is the sound you love the most?
What 3 famous people, living or dead, would you want at your fantasy dinner party?
If you could ask the President one question, what would it be?
If you could pick a new first name, what would it be?
If you had to leave earth on a spaceship and take 4 friends with you, who would they be?
What is your favorite movie quote?
What's your pet peeve(s)?
Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
What's your favorite kind of sandwich?
What's your dream job?
Cake or pie?
Who is the kindest person you know?
What's the best part about having siblings?
What is the scariest movie you've ever seen?
If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
What is your favorite family tradition?
Who's your celebrity crush?
What trait do you like the most about yourself?
What are you good at?
What fictional character do you wish you could meet?
If you could be great at one sport which would you choose?
What's the first thing you do when you get home from a trip?
Would you rather spend five days exploring Disney or New York City?
Whose parents do/did you wish you had?
If you could shop for free at one store, which one would you choose?
What personal trait has gotten you in the most trouble?
Which celebrity chef would you most like to fix you a meal?
Who is your favorite athlete?
What is the best piece of advice you've received?
If you had to pick a new name for yourself, what name would you pick?
Would you rather be the most popular kid in school or the smartest kid in school?
What do you like to do on a rainy day?
Would you rather be the best player on a horrible team or the worst player on a great team?
What is your favorite thing about the beach?
If you could be anywhere else right now, where would it be?
What is your favorite Disney movie?
Which of the Seven Dwarfs is most like you?
If someone made a movie of your life would it be a drama, a comedy, a romantic-comedy, action film, or science fiction?
Name a product or service you love so much that you'd happily be that company's spokesperson.
If you were guaranteed to be successful in a different profession, what would you want to do?
As a child, what did you wish to become when you grew up?
What's the worst thing you did as a kid?
What is the best part of being a part of your family?
What is your favorite day of the week?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:54 am

List of fun questions to ask

Question 1: When did you screw everything up, but no one ever found out it was you?

What have you gotten away with? How sneaky were you when you were younger? Or was it something recent that you messed up and got away with?

Question 2: What would you name your boat if you had one?

The Unsinkable 3? The Cowboy Bebop? The Please don’t Sink? Your choice! Also, what would it look like? Do you want a motor yacht, a sailboat, or perhaps a dinghy?

Question 3: What will finally break the internet?

Take this question in a serious direction or a funny direction, either way it’s sure to get an interesting answer. Maybe even get a good conversation going.

Question 4: What celebrity would you rate as a perfect 10?

Great for guys or girls, see how your ideal type matches up with your friend’s. And if you are horrible with celebrity names like me, just think of a movie or show with a perfect 10 in it and IMDB it.

Question 5: Which fictional character would be the most boring to meet in real life?

Sure it’s easy to focus on the exciting, thrilling characters. But how about showing the boring ones some love!

Question 6: What is the best and worst purchases you’ve ever made?

Oh we’ve all made some seriously bad purchases, so what are yours? And what about the best purchase, and where can I get one?

Question 7: If you had to change your name, what would your new name be, and why would you choose that name?

So how about it? Will you be Inigo Montoya or Hubert Blaine Wolfeschlegelsteinhausenbergerdorff? Or perhaps something a bit more mainstream?

Question 8: What are some things that sound like compliments but are actually insults?

Along the lines of humble brags, but things that you would say to your frenemy. Sorry, as portmanteaus go, frenemy is almost as bad as phablet.

Question 9: What’s a body part that you wouldn’t mind losing?

You’ve got lots of body parts! Surely there a few you could part with. Who knows, maybe missing a few toes will become a fashion statement!

Question 10: What’s your biggest screw up in the kitchen?

Whether you did it when you were a kid or a as misguided college student, you’ve had a seriously bad screw up in the kitchen. So what happened?

Question 11: What’s the worst commercial you’ve recently seen? Why is it so bad?

It almost seems like some commercials were designed to be so irritating that you can’t forget them. So what are some of the worst?

Question 12: What’s the closest thing to real magic?

With a new “smart” something coming out almost every day, what products amaze and astound you the most?

Question 13: What is the craziest thing one of your teachers has done?

I’m sure we’ve all had that one teacher with a couple of screws loose, or how about the teacher that just absolutely lost it during class.

Question 14: Who is the messiest person you know?

If your answer is “I don’t know any really messy people”, that means that the answer is you. You are the messiest person you know.

Question 15: What problem or situation did TV / movies make you think would be common, but when you grew up you found out it wasn’t?

For me it was quicksand, always with the quick sand. That and the memory loss. I’ve never come across someone who had a complete memory loss or quicksand. Sure they exist, but they happen a lot more on TV than in real life.

Question 16: What quote or saying do people spout but is complete BS?

One that always gets me is “Love means never having to say you’re sorry.” You better occasionally say sorry, or there’s a good chance they aren’t going to love you for very long.

Quote that makes no sense

Question 17: What’s something your brain tries to make you do and you have to will yourself not to do it?

It could be as intense as the urge to jump off a high place. Or as mild as trying to stop yourself from itching that mosquito bite. Or maybe just saying something you shouldn’t at a really inopportune time.

Question 18: What is the dumbest way you’ve been injured?

Let’s face it, we’ve all had some injuries that were caused by less than dignified circumstances. So lets hear them! Everyone loves a good cringe worthy story.

Question 19: If you could know the absolute and total truth to one question, what question would you ask?

You can make it serious or funny, your choice. It’ll be interesting either way because we’ve all got plenty of questions we want answers to.

Question 20: What’s the most interesting thing you’ve read or seen this week?

Time to share that really cool article or fact that you ran across on the internet. Just make sure to fact check it!

Question 21: What ridiculous thing has someone tricked you into doing or believing?

We’ve all had our gullible moments, and everyone loves to hear about someone else’s embarrassment. So ask away and enjoy!

Question 22: If you were given a one-minute ad slot during the Super Bowl that you couldn’t sell, what would you fill it with?

Will you change the world? Annoy a lot of people? Inspire them? Or just use it as a platform to further your own diabolical plans?

Question 23: What’s the most useless talent you have?

You’ve got one, we’ve all got one. I’m pretty good at estimating what time it is, or maybe it’s just confirmation bias.

Question 24: What would be on the gag reel of your life?

Those moments when the audience that has been watching your life bursts out in laughter.

Question 25: Where is the worst smelling place you’ve been?

You know, that place where you gagged and almost threw up? Yeah that place!
Some other fun questions to ask!

Fun questions to ask a guy – More fun questions to ask! Some are just for guys, but many are for everyone.
Fun questions to ask a girl – Even more fun questions to ask! Wow, we really do have a lot on the site.
Would you rather questions – Always good for a fun hypothetical conversation. A great platform to jump off into a great conversation.
Questions to ask a guy – These are more general questions, but are really good and can lead to some really fun conversations.
Questions to ask a girl – Same here, they aren’t all girl specific and they are a lot of fun to ask and answer.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:33 am

81. Being honest may not get you a lot of friends, but it’ll always get you the right ones.— John Lennon

82. There comes a point in your life when you realize who really matters, who never did, and who always will.— Unknown

83. Love is blind; friendship closes its eyes.— Friedrich Nietzsche

84. Good friends help you to find important things when you have lost them…your smile, your hope, and your courage— Doe Zantamata

85. A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.— Arnold Glasow

86. A friend is someone who lets you have total freedom to be yourself.— Jim Morrison

87. True friendship is when two friends can walk in opposite directions, yet remain side by side.— Unknown

88. The only people you owe your loyalty to are those who never made you question theirs.— Unknown

89. A best friend isn’t just someone who’s always there for you. It’s someone who understands you a bit more than you understand yourself.— Unknown

90. There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate.— Linda Grayson

91. My friends make me happy. They know just how to take any situation or any problem I’m having and turn it upside down.— Unknown

92. If you want to find out who your real friends are, sink the ship. The first ones to jump aren’t your friends.— Marilyn Manson

93. Best friends understand when you say forget it, wait forever when you say just a minute, stay when you say leave me alone, and open the door before you can say come in.— Unknown

94. In life you never lose friends, you just find out who your real ones are.— Unknown

95. Friends are like boobs. Some are big. Some are small. Some are real. Some are fake.— Unknown

96. Friends make the bad times good and the good times unforgettable.— Unknown

97. Friends pick us up when we fall down. If they can’t pick us up, they lie down, and listen for a while.— Unknown

98. Only those who care about you can hear you when you’re quiet.— Unknown

99. Our friendship is like a cup of tea…a special blend of you and me.— Unknown

100. Good friends are like stars. You don’t always see them, but you know that they are always there.— Unknown

101. A best friend can tell you things you don’t want to tell yourself.— Unknown

See Also: 100 Happy Quotes and Sayings

102. When I say I won’t tell anyone, my best friend doesn’t count!— Unknown

103. Best friends are people you know you don’t need to talk to every single day. You don’t even need to talk to each other for weeks, but when you do, it’s like you never stopped talking.— Unknown

104. Don’t fear the enemy that attacks you, fear the fake friend that hugs you.— Unknown

105. Your best friends are going to hurt you every once in a while, you must forgive them for that.— Unknown

106. If people refuse to look at you in a new light and they can only see you for what you were, only see you for the mistakes you’ve made, if they don’t realize that you are not your mistakes, then they have to go.— Unknown

107. She’s my best friend; if you break her heart, I’ll break your face.— Unknown

108. Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.’— C.S. Lewis

109. There are people we meet in life that make everything seem magical. Cherish them.— Unknown

110. A cute thought for those who believe in friendship, it’s not necessary to share every secret between true friends, but the thing is that whatever you share should be true.— Unknown

111. He who seeks a faultless friend remains friendless.— Unknown

112. Everybody will be your friend when you’re doing the right things. Your true best friends will stick with you support you even when you’re doing the wrong things.— Unknown

113. My best friend got a boyfriend and now I’m second best. But I also realized that if she put a boy before me, we were never really best friends.— Unknown

114. If nothing else, I’ve realized who I can count on. The friends who can read my mind and finish my sentence.

115. Who call me in the middle of a text message, or answer my question before I ask it. Who tell me what’s going on in my crazy head.— Unknown

116. Good friends are those who care without hesitation, remember without limitation, and love even without communication.— Unknown

117. My friends are the kind that if the house was burning down, they’d be making s’mores, and hitting on the firemen.— Unknown

118. True friends do not judge each other, they judge people together.— Unknown

119. A good friend knows all your stories. A best friend has lived them with you.— Unknown

120. Difference between friends and best friends. Friends will comfort you when he rejects you. Best friends will walk up to him and ask him, ‘It’s because you’re gay, isn’t it?’— Unknown

121. Friends buy you lunch. Best friends eat your lunch.— Unknown

122. A good friend listens to your adventures, a best friend makes them with you.— Unknown

123. The most memorable people in life will be the friends who loved you even when you weren’t very lovable.— Unknown

124. Strangers think I’m quiet. My friends think I’m outgoing. My best friends think I’m completely insane.— Unknown

125. The only way to have a friend is to be one.— Unknown

126. Best friends are the people who make your problems their problems just so you don’t have to go through them alone.— Unknown
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum